Sunday, December 14, 2008

update 1214k8

so i'll occassionally update this once n' a while.
ya dig ?

so whats my deal,
well lately skl's been stressing me
stupid >.<>
for english apparently if i dont do it , i can't pass the class.
so its inevitable that i have no choice I HAVE TO DO IT.
w.eeeeeeee'
and geometry eh , i need to pick my grade up
which i think i recently have because i took a test
last friday n it was prettty ezzzzzzzzzz. ya dig?
n physic omg ! seriously tell me one person who understands it.
least my teacher loves me <3>
spanish is ezzzzzzzz. gym is ezzzzzzz.
its my junior year ,
im more than have way through my high school yrs, thats
craaaazy . and OVERWELMING
i have the ambition to succeed so i know i can do it
i may stuggle a shitload doing it but least im getting there.
i have the driveeeeeeee ya dig ? and i know where i wana be and who i wana be
theres this thing im going to this coming tuesday its like a job fair/job shadowing thing
@ st. Alexis hospital or something like that and any student is able to go if there interested in being in the medical field.
( which i am i inttend to be RN registered nurse ) i get out of school too :) niceeeee bonus. so should be a good learning experience for me.
"this girl has a future. this girl can do it with nobody but herself. try breaking my hustle sweetie
believe me you cant"
-lovele bbygrl

3 comments:

  1. Wassup!! Just got back and read this first blog...

    I know that you can do it. You can do anything. I've seen your drive in things and you can strive to succeed in it. I love that you're a strong person. Big, BIG plus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! =) Talked to you last night on the phone, then you fell asleep...but it's okay...still enjoyed talking to you, even though you get tired. Hope you see this comment...When are you coming back on here =/

    Hit me up =)

    ReplyDelete