Sunday, April 26, 2009

dear, daddy.
you make me afraid , you make me feel lost, you make me feel worthless, you make me feel unloved , your suppose to love me unconditionally….
If there is anything I wish for is for your acceptance.i want you to care about the little things. I want you to notice me. Im tired of getting upset and jealous everytime I see a dad and a daughter relationship wishing I had that . im tired of gravitating towards other peoples dads because I don’t have a good relationship with my own.. I wish when you see me crying that you’d care and make my tears go away and realize they fell from my eyes because of you. I wish you could see the damage you’ve done to me….but when I tell you- you don’t listen you don’t get it you never understand and im waiting for the day that you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh8o8LZQbC4


daddy, let me be your daddys little girl.

2 comments:

  1. This is a depressing entry. Not offending you, but this makes me feel sad...

    I wish there could be something that everyone close could do to make you feel better, let alone happy...But in life not everything goes like that. Friends can only do so much, you know? But it's gonna repeat over and over again. But just remember you have everyone there for you that's close...I wish I could do something to make those types of things in life go away...Wish I could make you more happier and not to worry about these things...I've seen what's happend. The talks and experiences...the thoughts and feelings that you share to me. Those, I wish I could do something, you know? It makes me feel sad whenever things are done wrong to you...I wanna do more than just listen. Not like listening to you is any wrong. No, not at all...I just really feel you deserve much, much better, and I'm glad that you share these things with me for whatever may happen if you didn't...I'm not sure what would happen to you. Remember that I'm still here, I don't care what others think. I love you for you and for everything else...Glad we're still here =)

    Oh, and I like this photo...SNAZZY =D


    And I called you a bunch of times...left you a couple voicemails...Are you there?

    Peace and Love, Sweety...


    -B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe im sorry =(
    thiss is sad and i know how it is with you and your dad. And i am sorry i love you soo much. i only wish i could give you the love a dad can get you. I know its not what your looking for but im here for you im going to give you as much love as i possibly can. My own family is willing to give you that love. Ive personally seen how he treats you upfront and its wrong. I look at the way dads treat their daughters and you dont deserve that. i love you so much. But even tho it may not help babe im here for you. and thats not right the way he treats you.
    i love you soooo much babe

    ReplyDelete