Saturday, March 7, 2009

i just want to run and keep going and never stop i dont want to catch my breath i just want to run with no thoughts in mind no emotion at heart with the sound of the wind in my ears with the serenity of peace in the air .i want to run and never stop untill everything in life is ok,-where its ok to stop running from the world and catch my breath
-xoxo lovele let it be known story my life.


i feel like everytime i let myself be happy it gets taken away from me. theres only so much i can take.....what do i do when everythings crashing down and i cant bare the weight of it all on my shoulders any longer.

2 comments:

  1. Did you write that on your own? I like it =)...Almost describes how I feel, too. But I think it describes how you feel the most. I can see that in you. There's that strength, determination, and strive that I see, and most likely others don't see in you. You just keep pushing and pushing...but you're right though...

    ...How far CAN you keep going...?

    I've seen and felt what you have gone through, through things that you've talked about with me. And yeah, what you and I have both shared. I still feel like sometimes I don't make you as happy...or satisfy you in any way. I felt like I took that happiness away from you. Honestly, I'm still fighting for you...I know, it's weird, but it's true. Let alone...I'm still figting myself. You know, thoug we both make each other upset at times, I still can't let go of you completely. I still hope. I still wanna try to be there to make you happy...I want you to be happy. I'm sure you feel the sameway for me, I hope. Still to this day, I'm glad that we're still close...despite all the bullshit we both exchange on each other. Love You...and...I'm sorry.



    Smile...like this =D

    Love, b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you read the self searching self entry? Was that the one you were talking about on the phone awhile ago? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete