Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i want you to be able to HANDLE ME , how i am the good and the bad the shitttty-fcked up sometimes mean things i say to the sweetest. im up and down like a fucking rolleeeercoaster sweetheart so in order to stay on the ride you need to be able to handle the up n downs' of it.ya feel me? because i literally constantly feel like you CANT HANDLE ME & my PERSONALITY with all the twists and turns the ups and downs positives n negatives your too sensitive for it thts like the only way i could put it . you need to be stronger & deal with it how i am how i react to things, my actions , n such.almost 7 months now and you still take things so seriously sometimes.like im very COMPLEX grl , but sooooooooo beyond simple @ the same time.idk maybe theres still a lot for you to learn which im sure there is and the same i still need to learn a lot bout you .

maybe just maybe we didnt know each as much as we liked to think- xoxo , lovele

2 comments:

  1. Babe i can handle you. Sometimes i get caught off guard with some of the things that you say. But i learn to understand why you say the things you say. I learned that sometimes you are like a rollercoaster. But dont get me wrong i can handle it. I look forwards to talking to you every minute i can every day. I want to handle it for the rest of my life if i am lucky enough to get that. Its not that im too sensitive its that when it comes to you things get to me more because i let you in. I let you in my feelings, my emotions ive never let anyone in like that before, never. So its new to me but i am learning. There is alot for me to learn and i know for you too. but for seven months now ive been happier then ever before, and i learned so much about you. i want to spend seven more months learning more and seven more after that. because the learning will never stop. I wouldnt want it to stop. if you can understand that. i love you so much.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete